Horrible design flaw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HaleOfBay

Reaction score
there's a really simple solution...they make these things you brush snow with it.... some can scrape ice...some even have the little rubber part you squeegee windows with....works pretty good...maybe we only have them in new york.....

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hmm I have had it a couple times where the fan speed didn't seem to work. Never thought it might be clogged up with ice and snow.

delt530

U.S. Army Captain
Reaction score
there's a really simple solution...they make these things you brush snow with it.... some can scrape ice...some even have the little rubber part you squeegee windows with....works pretty good...maybe we only have them in new york.....

With the amount of snow we are getting hammered with here in NY. I never had a problem with any of my vehicles. I just got my SCREW and will let you know after my first snowstorm how it goes. It warmed up here to 50 degrees today...first time since prob november with snow predicted again....tomorrow.

OP
OP
whtrapta

whtrapta

Ostrich Wrangler
Reaction score

That works great on a WINDOW! :shooter: not under a plastic grate where the A/C air intake is!