Hood Graphics?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speck1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered 2012 Tuxedo Crew on 9/15. Thinking about adding hood graphics. Order has not been pulled yet. Any opinion on whether it is worth the cost to have the hood graphics on a black truck. Just need a little help making up my mind. Hoping for a vin soon.

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would go aftermarket with the hood! They need to come over the front edge to look good. I don't like the look of it just on top.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I got it with mine. It's a nice contrast, and it's a little less paint to keep waxed lol. Especially on a horizontal surface which takes more of a beating.

You can get it cheaper from Randy after the fact, but then you also have to get it installed which will offset that quick unless you DIY.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered 2012 Tuxedo Crew on 9/15. Thinking about adding hood graphics. Order has not been pulled yet. Any opinion on whether it is worth the cost to have the hood graphics on a black truck. Just need a little help making up my mind. Hoping for a vin soon.

I ordered Tuxedo as well and opted out of the graphics. It isn't worth it in my opinion. I might consider it on another color, but I like the black too much. :waytogo:

Blukrom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does the graphic hold up to things like tree sap? Can you clay bar it or does it scratch? The trees at my house leave dots all over my truck and the clay bar is about the only thing that's gets it off. The reason I ask is the sticker gods have been haunting me. I honestly think making us wait is a ford marketing technique. Make us wait long enough and we will all end up adding every option they have.