hood and body graphics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I got my 2012 black screw in march. I'm not really liking the the stickers. If I removed them do you think it would leave a discolored mark from where the stickers were?

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
make sure to clean the area that was under the vinyls. use some goo gone. this way any residue left by the vinyls wont collect dirt.

RaptorScrew

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I can see both side of wanting them on and off.

I just cringe at the price you paid for them just to throw the away...

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
X4.. One of the main reasons I didn't get them was b/c how much they charge, but to pay for them and rip them off, wow.. Good luck though. Goo Gone is great stuff!

RaptorSteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I bought from dealer stock so I had no choice (because I'm mister instant gratification guy) but to get them. I love how they look but I am concerned about how they will hold up to offroading. Mine already have some desert pin striping but I have not attempted to buff them out. I too think it will suck if at some point I take them off and eat the cost of them, but hey, it's only money, right? :)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I bought from dealer stock so I had no choice (because I'm mister instant gratification guy) but to get them. I love how they look but I am concerned about how they will hold up to offroading. Mine already have some desert pin striping but I have not attempted to buff them out. I too think it will suck if at some point I take them off and eat the cost of them, but hey, it's only money, right? :)

Mine seem to be holding up fine. They're pretty good quality. I have the digi-mud though, so I can't comment on the newer ones.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahE