Hood and bedside decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gary Wren

Reaction score
Mine are bubbling the hood one is almost all peeled off, bad adhesive I guess, dealer is "looking into" if they are covered under warranty, but he doesn't think they will be. any have theirs replaced under warranty? If you did and have proof, it might help me get them covered. thanks. Also, removing isn't an option, we like them.

V6Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having the same issue with my driver bedside decal. Starting to slide down and peel causing some bubbling. Haven’t taken it in yet for possibly warranty but let me know how it goes for you.

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
They are not a cheap option, so I would hope for you that they are covered. It is definitely not normal for them to be peeling and bubbling.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
under 3-36 maybe, not sure on anything else.
yours is 19-20 right? Surprised, mines nearly at 50k and still on pretty solid.

st33zygill

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rocky Mountain graphics sell hood decal replacements but they don’t look as good as OEM. It’s just a flat piece of vinyl whereas OEM has that textured finish. Hopefully you get yours covered under warranty

OP
OP
Gary Wren

Gary Wren

Reaction score
So Ford came back and will cover 60%, which isn't bad since they are covering the labor, I have ceramic coating and PPF that will have to be redone to install the graphics.

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I noticed the drivers bedside is bubbling on my 2019. I have not checked the other decals yet. I’m glad I found this thread.

HSrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My passenger side hood graphic is bubbling and cracking. Ford looked at it but out of the 3yr/36K warranty so they can only replace them at my cost. 1 graphic is $700. so the set $1400 and labor $2100. So called a shop that does wraps and I can get the whole hood wrapped for $600 so I am thinking about going that route.

I would just remove both myself but not sure how easy that would be to do and then getting adhesive off without damaging paint. Plus not sure if paint will be faded any where the graphics were. Truck is a 2019 and sits outside, if paint wouldn't be faded I would just take graphics off and call it a day.

Anyone got any tips on removing graphics and adhesive?

Rptrrob702

Reaction score
Easy process. Apply some heat to warm up the adhesive and peel the stickers off. Just be careful not to apply too much heat and damage your paint. Use a hairdryer or a heat gun mildly applied across the surface of the sticker. Don’t let it sit over one spot for more than a few seconds. Once stickers are removed, use goo gone to remove the left over adhesive. Then buff your truck with a polisher.