Honesty.. Nitto Ridge Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Classic case of Load C vs Load E
Yep, I am working on taking pics and proving this next chance I get. I run a repair shop and we do tires .

Twice in the last year my guys have accidentally installed Load C on F250/350 (originally equipped with E) and during quality inspection I have caught it both times.

Load C at 80 psi(well over max) with a big PSD engine sitting over the axle looks flatter than a raptor KO2 at 15 psi, and a Load E at 35 doesn't look low at all. You would be hard pressed to look at it and say it needs air.

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At 38k miles I went from stock K02s to Grapplers and experienced just the opposite. Noise was obviously better but I also think the handling and smoothness was improved. Handling in snow and rain has been great. No issues.
It’s really not a fair comparison old tire to new tire, but I like the Nittos.
I do a lot of highway, am at 80k miles and the noise is slowly returning. I will seriously consider Nitto Tera Grapplers for my next tire. They won’t look as good as Ridge Grapplers but might be a better blend for me (highway vs off road).
Anyone running Tera Grapplers? I am curious how they look.
Tera was replace with Recon

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are the Nittos rated for Severe Snow? If not, that alone would be a dealbreaker for me.
Nope,that the problem having.
some times get some snow (Oregon)and Troopers will stop you going further,not with the KO2,little flake on tire!