GEN 2 Home screen update?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit my display isn't typically on the home screen but just today I noticed my heated steering wheel icon on the home screen and the nav shows real time incidents. Is this new or it's just that I didn't notice it before? I have a '17 with 802a.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to admit my display isn't typically on the home screen but just today I noticed my heated steering wheel icon on the home screen and the nav shows real time incidents. Is this new or it's just that I didn't notice it before? I have a '17 with 802a.

Not sure what you are saying? Real time incidents? Meaning the icon appears in the top portion of the screen when activated?

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what you are saying? Real time incidents? Meaning the icon appears in the top portion of the screen when activated?
On the nav it shows accidents and traffic impacts which I don't ever remember seeing before.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Same here. Mine updated several weeks ago (17 with 802 also).....noticed both. It's nice having the heated steering wheel icon now without going into climate.

OP
OP
squeak

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here. Mine updated several weeks ago (17 with 802 also).....noticed both. It's nice having the heated steering wheel icon now without going into climate.
It is new then. Thanks!

Umlify

Reaction score
These additions were part of the Sync 3 version 3 update. It’s been out for a while but just recently was made available to update over WiFi.