Holy Cow!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, it took me awhile to finally get around to using the kit I bought last Christmas, but let me first say that these products are awesome!

So in observing National Fried Chicken week, my wife and I invited over our daughters and son-in-laws to eat some of her famous chicken tenders with coleslaw, creamed corn and fried picked. Of course, I asked the young men to help me with the detailing of the truck prior to eating and they said yes....

We started by taking the truck to a 'touch less' carwash since we can't wash our vehicles in the driveway to to the extreme drought here in Central Texas. We then clay barred the truck using the Detail Spray. After that, we put a coat of the Revive Hand Polish followed by a coat of the Buttery Wax.

Finally, we used the VRT polish on the rubber around the windows, the plastic hood vents and on the side steps. They all look brand new! At this point the temp hit 102 in the driveway and the chicken was almost ready, so I decided to finish the tires and the inside of the truck tomorrow.

What a product!

Attachments

• IMG_0666.jpg
    IMG_0666.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0668.jpg
    IMG_0668.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0669.jpg
    IMG_0669.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_0667.jpg
    IMG_0667.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 78

mwakgp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not bad for a truck that just passed 90k miles!

It looks great, I assumed it was much younger from the pics!

I had a bunch of Griot's stuff laying around that I bought when my STI was new but everyone's comments here have convinced me to switch.

Now, how about that fried chicken recipe