**Holiday Sale!!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
any idea of ETA? Payment sent 15 days ago, anxiously awaiting the lights to install!!! :D

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can PM me or email me for the fastest response. But just like in the email I sent everyone, unfortunately everyone who ordered did experience a delay, longer then I expected actually and I apologize for that. The good news is everyone's tracking # was updated to Paypal over the weekend so you should have your tracking already. LMK if you don't please!

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well aren't you a mind reader? My personal email is different than my paypal email LOL! Didn't see the updates, I just use the email I sent payment from for paypal, didn't see the responses lol. My bad!

Anyway just checked the tracking # and it says "Shipment information sent to FedEx" as of 1/15, but no other updates since then. So did it not ship out yet?

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there any trick to removing the old puddle lights? They start to come out and then get kind of stuck. I don't want to break anything. Do I just pry them out?

Thanks

Tom

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there any trick to removing the old puddle lights? They start to come out and then get kind of stuck. I don't want to break anything. Do I just pry them out?

Thanks

Tom

Yup, just carefully pry them out with a small screwdriver.

Yukon Joe
Delta Force
Snoball500 Support Raptor

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well aren't you a mind reader? My personal email is different than my paypal email LOL! Didn't see the updates, I just use the email I sent payment from for paypal, didn't see the responses lol. My bad!

Anyway just checked the tracking # and it says "Shipment information sent to FedEx" as of 1/15, but no other updates since then. So did it not ship out yet?

At least yours are going FedEx. Mine ordered 12/13 sent USPS got lost. No lights for me.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 2

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
WOOHOO!!!! The tracking # was updated, the original # was just info sent to fedex, but not shipped. It shows recieved at Fedex yesterday, and arriving this weekend :D

Hopefully the weather warms up so I can install everything!

Chayse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and started putting them in. went with the puddles first. they look great. There was no placement chart in the box though. where does each bulb type go?
thanks.

tsawyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and started putting them in. went with the puddles first. they look great. There was no placement chart in the box though. where does each bulb type go?
thanks.

I'm doing the same. I got the puddles, maps, license plate and cab light done.

The lights in the crew cab are different and it appears I only have one of those instead of three.

I have no idea what to do with the other or the other parts. Some instructions would be nice.

One of the threads has some pics with some labels. Labels on the actual delivered lights would have been better.

So far I have broke a plastic piece in the map light, but it seems ok w/o it. I also broke one of the license plate lights. A little superglue and it's fixed.

Reptar

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm disappointed. Got my kit today, and even though I specifically asked if this was the 19 piece LED + 6 resistor kit, I only recieved 16 LEDs. What are the other 3 that I'm missing? Only 1 of mine has a label that says "Front Turn", and I hope they're the non-switch backs like I requested. I'll be able to figure out what goes where, but it would have been nice to either get a simple printed sheet, or a label on each set, or at least a more detailed thread in this section for which ones go where.

Can anybody help me identify what I'm missing?

I got 2 of these (Licence Plate Lights):
T101c2.jpg

I got 8 of these (2 maps, 2 cargo, 2 reverse, 2 reflector???):
T105c1.jpg

I got 6 of these (2 labeled for turn signals, 4 unlabled for taillights???):
31572.jpg

I got 6 resistors (no pic).

I didn't get ANY of these (dome light) should there have been 2 of these?):

44mm1.jpg

So I have 16 LEDs.....which are the 3 that I'm missing? I know I'm missing dome lights, but how many, and what else? I did get my mirror flood lamps too, but they were separate from the 19 LED + 6 Resistor kit.

AMB when will I get those other 3? And where do the smaller unlabled LEDs all go?