**Holiday Sale!!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrpork

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might have to get these myself When you get yours installed post up some pictures

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

For the turn signals do you just install the bulb or is there other parts that has to get installed.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just sent payment!

$250 for the full kit (mirror floods, and 19 LED/6 resistor interior/exterior kit!)

I put a note to remind you about the turn signals to not to switch backs, just the regular amber LEDs, since amber looks so good on the raptor!

Thanks, I'll be sure to put amber front turns in.

i might have to get these myself When you get yours installed post up some pictures

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

For the turn signals do you just install the bulb or is there other parts that has to get installed.

Resistors are only needed to cancel the "hyper-flash". If that want bother you then you don't need to add anything.
Full set ordered.
Thank you!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You guys won't be disappointed on the interior LEDs. They are nice at night. Also note the per LED bulb is polarized. If it doesn't work one way, pull it out, turn it around, and install.
Have fun.

Yukon Joe

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What is the expected delivery time on these? I placed an order 12/13.
Not that long, lol. I'm going to PM you to get your information so we can get everything straight.

You guys won't be disappointed on the interior LEDs. They are nice at night. Also note the per LED bulb is polarized. If it doesn't work one way, pull it out, turn it around, and install.
Have fun.

Yukon Joe

Thank you a lot Joe!!