**Holiday Sale!!**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
For those that missed out on the Cyber Monday sale I'm going to go ahead and roll it over into a Holiday Sale. Prices will go up a bit but still cheaper then retail.

******$250 - Both of the deals below with free shipping!******

$115+$5sh - New OEM LED Puddles

Before and After shot

Rap_LED_Before_small.jpgRap_LED_After_Small.jpg

$170+$10sh - Complete Interior/Exterior LED Kit (minus Puddles)

LED_Dome_Light1.jpg

Payments can be made via Paypal to [email protected]

I'm still working on getting the credit card processor up for those who wish to pay over the phone. I'm hoping either tonight or tomorrow!

Please allow 1-3 weeks for orders to come in. I dont expect anything to take 3 weeks but just saying just incase.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Post up or PM me with any questions! Thanks for the orders so far guys! Everyone will have their orders before Christmas!

TedB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Should we contact you first prior to purchase or just make payment? Thx.
Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I replied to your PM.

Anyone can just send the payment and you can put in the note section what you would like!

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
are these plug and play? whats required to install?

Yes sir, complete plug and play. You pop out your stock ones with a flat head screw driver just like you would for your dome light. After that, you unplug the stock ones, plug in the new ones, test to make sure they're plug in correctly and then pop the new the new ones into place. Should take 10-20min total.

OP
OP
A

AMB Lighting

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well today has been a good day, 4 orders already and I'm still waiting to hear back from a few! Thanks guys!