Hock's 2012 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Next plan is to relocate or cover with foam the rear controls harness. Its is really in a pitiful location but being in automotive engineering I understand why they install it like and where they do. Its all for ease of assembly. They try to make everything as easy as as possible to install and as quick as they can...
Custonairintake012.jpg

Custonairintake011.jpg

Custonairintake010.jpg

Custonairintake009.jpg

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh ya did I tell you how much I love this hoist!!! Another use for the hoist!!! Ya, had to change the winch cable on the 4wheeler. The steel one is ok but it get so torn up during the winters. The new blue synthetic ones are so nice!!!
4wheeleronhoist002.jpg

E63

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How much for the "Metric" crescent wrench?
2012wheelwells003.jpg

Seriously, why would you want to get rid of your metric tools, the Raptor is almost all metric nuts and bolts?

Liking your build, jealous of the lift!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Next plan is to relocate or cover with foam the rear controls harness. Its is really in a pitiful location but being in automotive engineering I understand why they install it like and where they do. Its all for ease of assembly. They try to make everything as easy as as possible to install and as quick as they can...
Custonairintake012.jpg

Custonairintake011.jpg

Custonairintake010.jpg

Custonairintake009.jpg

Is this the location of the current wire, or where you located it to. Why did you move it? Is it to make sure it doesn't catch on anything while you are off roading?

KaiserM715

Kaiser Söze
Reaction score
Is this the location of the current wire, or where you located it to. Why did you move it? Is it to make sure it doesn't catch on anything while you are off roading?
That is the OEM location (it is still using the "trees" to hold it in place. Moving it gets it out of the way of flying gravel and keeps it from being smashed in between a rock and the frame.

Here is what it looks like relocated:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f5/wiring-harness-re-route-9648/

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So, did another mod on the Raptor. and I do have to say, I like this one the best!!! It would be nice if someone here good with photoshop skills would make a great looking FRF picture we could load to the truck. Or maybe the winner of the month would get what ever picture he wanted made for his truck( of course they would need to have the nav system)..
FRF001.jpg

FRF002.jpg

OP
OP
H

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Sorry it took so long to get to this post Blue... KaiserM has it in his thread...

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I like your idea of a FRF background for the Nav screen! Maybe format the winning ROTM picture into a size that would fit on the nav screen?