HM Racing 92" Mid Travel Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Kevin recommend Herculiner. Very easy to use. Just brush it on. Each fender only took me about 15 min or so. Very quick and easy to touch up also. They use it even on their $300K luxury prerunners
Nice, I ended up using Aerosol Raptor liner, long story as to why I didn’t end up using the traditional style lol. Hopefully this ends up helping with rock impacts, but at minimum it looks 10x better

OP
OP
John Rathjen

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Nice, I ended up using Aerosol Raptor liner, long story as to why I didn’t end up using the traditional style lol. Hopefully this ends up helping with rock impacts, but at minimum it looks 10x better
That was gonna be my choice, but I went with what Kevin recommended. I have no doubt the Raptor liner would work just fine

06z

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I’m looking at the 94” kit. Currently getting McNeil fiberglass installed. Up next hopefully will be the 94” kit.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You setting the bumps off the LCA’s?

I don’t love the idea of putting them there, but in a lot of cases there really isn’t much else in regards to options.

If you keep the pressure low enough there probably don’t mess with tuning a ton.

Also noticed you are cutting the coil bucket out. 10” shocks make a ton more sense now lol