HM Racing 92" Mid Travel Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Well after over a year delay in getting my King custom shocks, in addition to other supply chain BS issues, My truck is going in next week for the install. For something different, instead of Steel-It paint, or powdercoating, I had my A-Arms and spindles Cerakoted in a burnt bronze color. Should hopefully go well with my color scheme. I'm gonna try Boatec fenders because I liked that they were more OEM looking than McNeil or ADV. We'll see how they fit. I can always go with one of the others if they don't work out. Here's a pic of the arms and spindles when I dropped them off at the Cerakoting shop. Everything is 4130 Chromoly and looks to be exceptional quality. kit will run coilovers, bypass shocks, and air bumps on each side. I'll update with pics as things progress.HM Arms.jpg

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Been interested in seeing this kit for a while. Was told it was coming out, then told they had no plans to build it, then saw on their Instagram that Kevin was building it.

Out of curiosity, what stroke in the shocks? 10”?

OP
OP
John Rathjen

John Rathjen

SWATDOC
Reaction score
Been interested in seeing this kit for a while. Was told it was coming out, then told they had no plans to build it, then saw on their Instagram that Kevin was building it.

Out of curiosity, what stroke in the shocks? 10”?
Not 100% but I think they are 10”. I’ll confirm with Kevin when I see him next