Hitch cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinoone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you have a side profile shot? I want to see how far it sticks out pass the bumper. I'm not really into something goofy hanging off the back but this thing looks sick as ****!

30 seconds and you can install one of these bad boys that will truly perform! There are now new lower prices as well!

IMG_20160224_130537509_zpsjb4vsmty.jpg

IMG_20160218_175034_zpsdnokorey.jpg

HAYNES OFFROAD

aka Wreckless
Reaction score
Do you have a side profile shot? I want to see how far it sticks out pass the bumper. I'm not really into something goofy hanging off the back but this thing looks sick as ****!

Thanks!

It's really not that big of a unit. It barely fits the depth of the squadron light inside.

Believe it or not I don't have a side shot on a factory bumper on a raptor. I do have one on a E-250 van that I had in the shop at the time. I had just finished welding up our first production model....

I'll snap more pics on a raptor/f150 bumper in a day or two.

IMG_20160202_125119953_zpsnexxswnx.jpg

IMG_20160202_125106458_zpskgqbqyxi.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

A $300-$400 pod for my trailer receiver.... am i the only one that thinks that's batt shyte cray?

Yes you are the only one.

It's obvious that you haven't seen how a Baja Design light performs. Once you experience it in person, you WILL be amazed. I personally don't know how Joseph is selling that at his price point for what he has put in it, he definitely is not getting rich off it.

Kansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are the only one.

It's obvious that you haven't seen how a Baja Design light performs. Once you experience it in person, you WILL be amazed. I personally don't know how Joseph is selling that at his price point for what he has put in it, he definitely is not getting rich off it.

Welp, now I know.

IW8simF.png