Hit the jackpot this weekend!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ayoustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome find! The factory beadlock wheels were a must when I was looking for my truck. Couldn't help but grab a set of the FP beadlock rings when I unloaded my Gen 1 wheels. It's a have your cake and eat it too IMO, they push the outside of the bead outward by almost 1" to give a bit more of an aggressive stance but don't have any rub issues, and of course being able to air way down makes sand even more fun to play in :)

CO1.jpg

OP
OP
Win Seeker

Win Seeker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Prophetic words. I'll bet some poor Raptor owner found his truck on cinder blocks.;)
Nah, not this time! The guy I bought them from 'upgraded' to some methods that were a few pounds lighter per tire. He was actually using the spare at the time I picked up the 4 I currently have. He said he got a blowout in the mountains and the valve stem was obliterated so he was going through the replacement process with wherever he bought the methods and his new tires. I just got the 5th rim today from him.