Hit and Run. Dash cam help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1BAD454SSv2

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would find a decent take off bumper locally . your Insurance going to report to carfax hit you for diminished value down the road. I would be looking for that truck every night . Is it an apartment complex?

Nights Watch

Reaction score
The act of another vehicle backing into your Raptor is a Misdemeanor (Florida anyway), but it would be nice to catch the driver and file charges (think restitution)..Stand in the spot where you truck was struck slowly turn 360...Look at every building that you can clearly see...Go to each one looking for a video cam, you have about thirty days before they recycle and you dont know when then period statrted for that camera...Then go the exits of the lots and do the same thing because if you cnnot I.D. the driver, then your oughta gas... File a Police Report in person or phone, you will need that Case Number.. Dont wait too long, or they wont take the complaint...

Michael Rodriguez

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Those guys have to live there. Can't tell what kind of truck that is. The car next to him is definitely a Honda Civic. Absolute **** bag move.

FML

Reaction score
You have 2 problems: 1) resolution of the footage 2) exposure on the plate/scene

You can to load into a video tool and try to add "Gamma" adjustment to increase the exposure level. This may help bring out the contrast as the truck approaches.

Good Luck!

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would find a decent take off bumper locally . your Insurance going to report to carfax hit you for diminished value down the road. I would be looking for that truck every night . Is it an apartment complex?
There is a guy in NJ with a bumper he just removed...needs paint but it’s straight.

his name is Frank

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Is there a way you can upload a full copy of the video for us to see instead of the compressed version the website uses? Yes...I know the camera has it highly compressed as well.