Hill Decent Control Fault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have had my raptor for almost a year now with barely 10K miles on it and now all of a sudden it's malfunctioning out of no where. Today while driving down the road the Hill Decent Control Fault & the Service AdvanceTrac messages came on my display board. Has anybody experienced this as well or has heared of a similar problem? This will be my second time taking it back to the dealer to get it fixed prior to a problem in the transmission. Let me tell ya'll I am not pleased with my Raptor.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is a common issue... Has it rained heavily or washed recently? My uneducated guess would be third brake light moisture..

-Greg (aka squatting dog)

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I got a hill descent control fault the other day while jumping my truck. I just turned the truck on and off and it went away, but I jumped it again, it came back, then went away with the same fix and stayed gone. Wondering if it's not just a loose connection.