Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 27, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 26, 2021 * 12 posts * 397 views
T-Raptor17 said: I ordered a 37 package on June 15th. My original build date was August, then September. I just got confirmation my truck build was completed October 21st. The only problem is there ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 11 posts * 514 views
kevanscpa said: I know I barely did. It was built on 9/27. The good thing is it was estimated for delivery on 11/14 so it got here 3 weeks early. But, with all that being said, it has been an ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 13 posts * 212 views
MDS said: Forscan is a great tool that's helped me a lot. However somehow when I was coding the parking lights, I got the turn signals to light up as well. Thats great and all but now the ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 17 posts * 192 views
Andres Aguilar said: Hello can anyone point me to the direction where might be the shaking and vibration from my steering wheel is coming from? It doesn't do it on perfect pavemented roads but if i ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 10 posts * 369 views
KevoUsmc said: I know the discussion is the same, but the setup now this year is different. Has anyone yet looked into a new air compressor for the tires using ONLY the 2.0 KW PowerPro? The Viair ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 220 views
cuppelmant10 said: I know this has been discussed earlier this summer. I have a 2018 Gen 2 802A with every option except hood graphics. White, 39k miles, RPG 1.5in level and Method NV305 Black wheels ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 9 posts * 664 views
Metronome said: Depending on the offset I've seen guys who have swapped out the 35's for 37's without any modifications to their suspension at all...no rubbing. I'm going to run a 0 offset on ... Read more >>
October 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 222 views
Jmilleraz said: I posted this on another thread. But I had a 35 order in and my dealer called me yesterday and had someone from ford on the phone granting him a 37 performance allocation to be ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 19 posts * 665 views
bobbyboost said: There's no way this issue is "normal", otherwise the dealer would know why it happens, and every Raptor would have the same clunk/rattle. Not sure how plausible this is, but I ... Read more >>
October 27, 2021 * 7 posts * 84 views
John M said: I found a few more gems that just need a little TLC. As always, Cash is preferred, must pick up locally. All offers considered. I am willing to sell Wheels, speakers or Trailer ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...