Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Oct. 20, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 19, 2021 * 30 posts * 755 views
Zeusmotorworks said: Not a tuner... however, my understanding is that individual cells can be/are addressed. So its not a "all or nothing" ordeal. Cobb released updated firmware at roughly the same ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 19 posts * 387 views
uscraptor51 said: Had to go and get a weight certificate in order to register the out-of-state Raptor with the CA DMV. [image] Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 17 posts * 764 views
Pitboss02 said: By far the best stance I've seen with 35's. Going to try and emulate this offset! [image] Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 10 posts * 579 views
darke_arts said: This is my first post here. Finally picked up my 2021 AMB last week. And I found these on the back seat floor when I get home. Does anyone know what they are? Should I be concerned? ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 16 posts * 198 views
Ryed said: I drove a RHD Land Rover with a manual transmission. The floor pedals are the same as LHD, and the shifting pattern on the stick is the same direction, but using my left hand took ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 454 views
BaseRaptor said: Just received bad news from one of the two Ford dealerships that I have a '22 "pre-order" with. Effective today all orders for 2022 Raptors that were at MSRP now have ADM. The ... Read more >>
October 20, 2021 * 10 posts * 78 views
NM_Life_Defender said: 2019 CPO with just over 12k miles on it. Drove it home from Dallas on Friday. Already in touch with Goosetuned and seriously considering taking the plunge. The bed graphics will ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 13 posts * 161 views
John M said: Thank you for the kind words Sir. It was a pleasure meeting y'all and I look forward to your next visit when we can spend more time on the trail Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 7 posts * 238 views
Yatt said: Has anyone tried to order a 22 with the 37 and blue interior, but were told there's a hold on those two package and an order can't be placed with those? I was told I'm first in ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 130 views
K223 said: Welcome! Nice trucks, And you will certainly enjoy the Raptor. Nothing like a replacement in the same color too. Should work good in the snow. Enjoy it. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...