Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 24, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 23, 2021 * 27 posts * 483 views
DAF said: Going to put down a deposit for a gen 3 this week. Any suggestions on what to look for from the dealer, or anything for that matter? Will attach the options I have selected Read more >>
November 24, 2021 * 17 posts * 576 views
Dadlife said: Dodge announced today they are discontinuing the v8 hellcat motor for 2023 and moving to EV... Has the Raptor R claimed victory before even being produced? With the news, will ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 24 posts * 441 views
doverrover said: Anywhere in VA that I can order MSRP? I've called 10 different places in NOVA, they either don't have allocation or 20+k over MSRP. Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 527 views
Martin Brand said: Was driving home from picking up a new safe for the house when I spotted this beauty in black! Had to stop for a closer look. That's the first I've seen for myself and not just ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 288 views
G200Flyer said: Talked to my local dealer today about placing an order. What's everyone's best guess on when one might arrive if placing an order now? They gave me the standard couple months but ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 11 posts * 162 views
TexasTude said: New Member in New Hampshire. Texan by birth...Living In New England (It's a woman's fault) 2 time Raptor owner, former Jeep fanboy until I bought a Gen 2 and there was no looking ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 174 views
BSouders80 said: I am about to acquire a 2014 6.2L Raptor. Stock for the most part. This was my brother's truck and he passed away VERY unexpectedly. One thing that he always wanted to do, was ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 8 posts * 123 views
Viking84 said: New member from Norway here! I finally admitted to myself that these smaller European/Japanse trucks just aren't what I want, and bought myself a 2020 F-150 Raptor, with 200 miles ... Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 9 posts * 123 views
Dennis Mattinson said: Hi John M. this is Dennis M. Great job again, showing the wonders of Zion. Living quite near the park entrance near St. George, my love for the park and areas beyond is endless!!! Read more >>
November 23, 2021 * 6 posts * 367 views
GoldBeach said: I've got the same thing in my 35 truck. You're the first with 37s that I have seen mention it. No one knows for sure if it is shocks or the drive shaft coming out the front of ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...