Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Nov. 10, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 09, 2021 * 21 posts * 774 views
Squeaky1 said: Going against the grain here looking at others post but why would not buy one (unless you couldn't afford it or don't want a new truck of course). I say this after browsing the ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 11 posts * 418 views
new raptor said: I would like to know if I will have mine ship after that or will it sit till the end of the year. Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 11 posts * 619 views
1roadking said: I don't believe so, it's even louder with the windows down. It really does have a bad *** sound to it and I'm a big V8 guy. For reference I've recently owned a 2017 ZL1 Camaro ... Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 10 posts * 96 views
John M said: Just down the Canyon from Antelope Canyon is the often overlooked Rattle Snake Canyon. While not as Dramatic to some as Antelope, Rattle is Incredibly Beautiful. When you make ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 8 posts * 96 views
funkified said: Was driving home from work yesterday when I noticed the trans shift weird between 3rd to 4th. It happened at a stop sign, got it to about 60km/hr and then watched my display as ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 7 posts * 130 views
FiveOsvt said: I have the Baja Design Fog light setup down there and love it. It won't provide much protection. There are some cheaper options but they are a waste of money and look like crap ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 165 views
deucedevil said: Picked up a used 2021 F150 over weekend due to unscheduled clean status on 10/18 MY22 order. I think I know the answer but want confirmation before spending money. Does the interior ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 58 views
krww06 said: I tried searching, but have been unable to find anyone who either knows the answer or can confirm this is a simple plug and play. Anyway, I have a 2011 with no Factory Navigation ... Read more >>
November 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 110 views
Retired in TN said: I was advised by the dealer to do a master reset to get rid of the previous owner's connection to the truck. Essentially I had to do this before FordPass would connect for me. Read more >>
November 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 144 views
zboilla said: Brand new. Truck has had 3 batteries and a an update to the system. Problem solved until tonight. Now passenger headlight isn't working. Has anyone else experienced this? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...