Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 142 views
II Sevv said: I explicitly mentioned that I only used it because I already had it. Mass loaded vinyl also isn't comparatively inexpensive; i got the whole roll of foam for about $30 and a roll ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 146 views
TurboTangerine said: What's up guys just got my first raptor. Thing seem to be in good condition. I'm over in Buckeye AZ. [image] Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 5 posts * 172 views
Julian Rivera said: They look good! I was debating on the 317's but ended up going with the 312's Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 64 views
bobbybee said: Hello All, I discovered this forum by accident, when I was trying to find out what was wonky with my raptor. Love the content here. I bought the truck to go dune bashing with, ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 4 posts * 119 views
Gabriel Garcia said: For those who've had an aftermarket bumper installed at a shop how much were you charged for the installation? I'm looking to get an add bumper Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 2 posts * 100 views
Cowpoke said: Ok Team, so I am in a unusual position and now I have a question without judgement, lol. Is anyone running Gen 1 OEM shocks in the front and the Gen 2's in the back, on a Gen 1? ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 3 posts * 156 views
nikhsub1 said: Solution to me seems to be wheels that fit with the Alcons. Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 1 post * 147 views
Raptor_NV said: Received a call last week from a dealer in the Houston area and another from a dealer in the southwest today asking for deposits to secure place in line. Both dealers mentioned ... Read more >>
May 11, 2021 * 1 post * 76 views
verdolaga said: Hi all, long time reader. So I have a 2019 Screw 801a, starting to put together and buy the pieces for my stereo upgrade. So far I have this planned: Front- Morel Virtus 603 Rear- ... Read more >>
May 12, 2021 * 1 post * 73 views
Gabriel Garcia said: I'm looking to get an add pro bolt on bumper installed, for anyone that has gotten an aftermarket bumper installed at a shop how much were you charged? Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...