Highlighted posts from Wednesday, May. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 04, 2021 * 12 posts * 374 views
amg55driver said: I called around, Apple ford ($15k hahaha), Couple more dealers asking $5k-$15k ADM on top of MSRP on Gen 3 raptors. any dealer willing to sell their Gen 3 raptor at MSRP? Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 11 posts * 200 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: We are pretty excited to introduce our new custom wire harness system. When I say system, I mean just that. This is unlike anything you have seen before. In fact, it is so unique, ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 4 posts * 78 views
Randomossity said: Hey guys, new owner checking in for the first time on the forums! This is my second raptor. First one was a 2017 black one but it was very neglected. After trading it in for a ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 3 posts * 93 views
Rcasa20 said: Looking for some thoughts. I currently have a Challenger Redeye and F150 2.7. Looking to trade the F150 in for a new truck and was thinking TRX until I saw the 37" option with ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 2 posts * 77 views
Snailedit said: If you are in North Carolina (or SC) we are having a Raptor meet up in Wilmington NC at Cape Fear Customs!! All information is on the flier. Please post if you are coming out! Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 1 post * 41 views
Patriot Drone said: I know that some manufacturers have a key fob dedicated to a more aggressive drive mode but is that possible with the Raptor? I purchased a used 2019 that has had rough shifts ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 1 post * 23 views
braptorin said: Is there a way to disable the inflatable belt so it can be used with car seats? I specifically want to do a Cybex Sirona S (wifey chose that one), and Cybex themselves haven't ... Read more >>
May 05, 2021 * 1 post * 10 views
New Member Check-In
kuufkool said: GreenBoozt CBD Oil UK The organization states it is comprised of the most secure and best fixings. Nonetheless, the organization doesn't share outsider lab consequences of testing. ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 11 posts * 1,133 views
CainsGarage said: I just bought a '17 Black and been debating on the CF w/outlined lettering but can't decide for the life of me what color. I like the Ford Performance Blue since that's the color ... Read more >>
May 04, 2021 * 7 posts * 504 views
FordTechOne said: If you're at 40k miles you're out of B2B warranty; LL only applies to vehicles under warranty. The technician notes you posted clearly indicate he/she does not know what they are ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...