Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jun. 23, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 529 views
dj30417 said: This may or may not be the right thing to do but here it is folks. I'm in the Charleston SC area and am NOT in the market for a Gen 3 but this is what I have information about ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 10 posts * 142 views
Sonicsunspot said: I might be a doofus for asking about this so go easy... Drove from KC to Boulder yesterday. Out in western KS and eastern CO, I-70 is horrible. The Raptor was bouncing all over ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 102 views
Robb27 said: [image] Hey FRF! First time Raptor owner and actually first-time truck owner as well. I live in Tampa FL and picked up a '19 CPO base model screw last Sunday and I love it more ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 7 posts * 135 views
F3D3 said: sunday while i was riding withsome friends in the truck at 40 miles per hour the right rear shock came loose and caused me to lose control of the truck and hit some trees and almost ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 6 posts * 235 views
DFWRob said: Anyone attending this event tomorrow? Goes from 1-7 local. Ill be there around 1ish. Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 4 posts * 233 views
ddraughn said: Brand New to the group. Just placed my order last week and I'm excited. This is the rendering from my spec. I have since opted to remove the decals before it went into final production. Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 128 views
DINOZR said: I also like running lower tire pressure than most recommend (36/34). I haven't tried this, but you might experiment with some strategic weight in the bed. Not anything crazy, but ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 108 views
ORTrux said: I've got a 19' coming up on 36k. I'm convinced that the shocks are tired, but the dealer has been nothing but obstinate about any ride quality complaints. I'm done wasting hours ... Read more >>
June 22, 2021 * 3 posts * 93 views
PerfectoR said: Just put my order in for a Gen 3 Raptor here in Rochester NY this past Saturday. Velocity Blue (why they got rid of the FPB is beyond me) with everything but the 37 performance ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 4 posts * 71 views
DocMarshall said: Yeah, I know the '21 Raptor order bank just went online June 10, but my dealer has no more allocations. They did say I could have their first '22 though. Just wondering when they ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...