Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 21, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 20, 2021 * 16 posts * 282 views
gdflynn1 said: Just noticed this dangling from front undercover. Any idea what it is and how to get it back to being fastened? Thanks! Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 18 posts * 174 views
tooldrmr2009 said: Hey guys, Scott here from Fort Wayne Indiana. I am a local ford mechanic here in Indiana if anyone ever has mechanical questions or need help do not hesitate to ask! I recently ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 11 posts * 154 views
16pawshouston said: Hello Guys...need some help. I have a 2020 Raptor with 4800 miles on it and it is leaking water. The first time I had condensation on the inside of windshield and rear windows ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 19 posts * 136 views
Ryan James Nolan said: I can flip the lock on the tailgate side as if the system would be locking it. Then I can hit the key fob tailgate button and it will unlock it. When I close the tailgate and hit ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 8 posts * 121 views
Granelli said: Took my 58k mile 18' raptor in due to increasingly loud startup rattle, poor shifting, rough idle, and intermittent loss of power limp mode. Took over a month to setup an appointment ... Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 7 posts * 230 views
Roscoe S said: I saw the message on my FordPass app yesterday. My truck just happens to be at the dealership for a few days. I called and asked about this recall notice. She told me Ford told ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 64 views
Trent2166 said: Hi everyone, finally was able to get into a 2014 Raptor from a 2017 Tacoma TRD Pro. Love everything about this truck. I'm also the first registered owner of it! It's got just over ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 3 posts * 116 views
Mattfusa said: As a future new Gen 3 Raptor owner I am new to Aux switches on this truck, what are they typically used for and what are some that are essential to be added. Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 147 views
Bracamonte said: I'm going to do a trip to Moab (hopefully) from Dallas in September. I'm shooting straight to CO from Dallas (10hrs), stay a day, then backroads/overland across to Moab on my timeline. Read more >>
July 20, 2021 * 3 posts * 54 views
Skyfrog said: I've just completed a 1300 mile trip from Florida to Oshkosh Airventure for the airshow. With 50 miles to go, I got a Check Engine light and my OBD gives a P06B6 Internal Control ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...