Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Jul. 07, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 06, 2021 * 23 posts * 803 views
Oldfart said: I had Ceramic Pro put on my '20 when it was new. Don't underestimate doing the paint correction before hand. I think that's at least as important, maybe more so, as the ceramic ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 14 posts * 161 views
John M said: This happened Off-Roading yesterday, but if you want it moved to tires... The Volcanic Rock ate my tires for lunch yesterday. I've always run BFG's and I love them, but they were ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 172 views
mikeg said: I am used to leasing all my cars, so this is a bit new to me. 1. What would be a good interest rate for me with Tier 1 credit on a used 2017 Raptor? 2. Can a dealer mark up the ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 94 views
PorterW1111 said: yes mid perch will reduce travel as there is now less actual distance the spring has to comrpess. yes the ride will be stiffer. but no you really wont notice a difference in ride ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 121 views
Topher said: Good day everyone, What's your trim looking like these days. Seems like the plastic is fading all over (doors/Bed/Hood Vent). Truck is a 2020 pre owned to me. Only been using chemical ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 4 posts * 180 views
Gary Wren said: How are the visuals different? You have to hit the button a second time to get the shade all the way back. Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 79 views
Mike T said: Anybody got any experience installing the Mishimoto silicone radiator hoses on a Gen 2? Did a search but didn't get anything. Curious what kind of job it is, satisfaction with ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 77 views
SilverScrew_ said: Hey everyone, I just installed the svc bump stop kit with king bump stops however I'm not able to insert the bump stops into the cans. The Allen bolt does not align properly with ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 3 posts * 105 views
SVTTrooper said: So with Gen 3 prices will be rather steep up in Canada (we will be getting a 10% luxury tax on Raptors that go over 100k CAD or 80k USD), I'm starting to consider going back to ... Read more >>
July 06, 2021 * 3 posts * 116 views
BIGDJE said: Hi All, I am working with the owner direct on this unit. He asking to do a poll for matte or gloss finish on the plastic. Per the owner the engineers are still tuning the software. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...