Highlighted posts from Wednesday, Dec. 01, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 30, 2021 * 15 posts * 224 views
Raptor_MI said: First time truck buyer here who was stoked for the 2022 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4 (refresh) 6.2L but after reading so many complaints about GM's engine failures I decided to look forward ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 12 posts * 204 views
Viking84 said: Yeah I must admit now that I figured out I hadn't turned the AdvanceTrac off the truck behaves a lot better. I'm amazed how good it was at preventing a slide when I had just turned ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 12 posts * 179 views
DAF said: As the title suggests, going to sell my gen 1 now that I have a gen 3 ordered. I have a few months to wait so I'm not in any rush, but figured id make a post just to see if anyone ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 13 posts * 92 views
John M said: Ride along with me on a Journey Through Zion National Park. This is the "Drive By Tourist" Journey. If you never have the opportunity to visit Zion you will feel like you have... ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 6 posts * 132 views
Mr_Superbia said: Good afternoon everyone. I am currently at a loss for how to explain what happened. Basically, my truck is stalling. I have no idea how, and i can't recreate the problem. This ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 5 posts * 126 views
PBR said: I've been looking for some 37s for a while now and can't find an good deals out there. What are you guys paying for tires? Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 7 posts * 119 views
Oldfart said: I ran the wheel to the dealer and they pulled it apart and replaced the stem under warranty. I'm assuming some bad stems got out. I had a snow plowing guy here yesterday that I ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 3 posts * 215 views
ashleyg said: I know there was a thread this summer about the Code Orange paint. Picked mine up a few months ago, I see no indication of anything metallic in the paint. I have also ordered a ... Read more >>
November 30, 2021 * 4 posts * 150 views
bubblehead93 said: What perch is the front at? Instead of spending money on even used coils, you could just go to mid or low perch, depending where your starting from... I run ICON springs (w/o the ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 68 views
John M said: Previously we Journeyed Through Zion w/o Scratching our Tire Shine, that Journey was from the West Entrance to the East Entrance. Come along now on a ride East to West. I have ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...