Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Sep. 07, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 06, 2021 * 14 posts * 553 views
Brownie said: 3 weeks ago the vehicle tracker said that my vehicle was in production and gave me the window sticker. The window sticker had a blend date of 8-16. Estimated delivery at the dealer ... Read more >>
September 07, 2021 * 10 posts * 115 views
K223 said: Welcome aboard. That's basically a brand new truck. Looks great, enjoy it. Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 9 posts * 329 views
Ccrochet said: Is the bed liner hold up a real thing? What is the issue? No product? Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 15 posts * 152 views
Rick Luna said: Hey guys, I've taken my truck out a couple times and this past weekend it happened again. I have my BD S8 behind the grill light bar wired to switch number 2 (15a) and I keep blowing ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 213 views
BellHeli407 said: In production with a blend date of 9/3, was curious if it was even a little possible to try to delete it at this point? Have no idea I feel like the answer is no. Call FP and see ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 8 posts * 130 views
jlm2013rraptor said: It's just stock for now. Focusing on getting all maintenance taken car of first. All fluids,plugs and wires along with coil pack boot rebuild. I did order a tuner and tune from ... Read more >>
September 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 148 views
Ryan C said: @dorian those pics sure don't look like Whistler ;o) I've taken mine to Cam Clark Ford in North Vancouver. They know a few things about these trucks, but aren't like the California ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 7 posts * 102 views
RedPanda said: uploading video I took below Cold start this morning and at idle, noticed and heard leaking underneath the truck. Coming from a portion of the exhaust, tried to get a video of ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 6 posts * 92 views
FencePostMalone said: hey everyone, first time poster, long time lurker. I recently bought some Rigid Fog lights and installed them, however I am having some trouble. I am by no expert on electrical ... Read more >>
September 06, 2021 * 5 posts * 90 views
Oldfart said: I had a weird experience earlier today I've never had before, and also never saw anyone post about. I was in a parking lot at the hospital turning 3/4 of the way to full lock, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...