Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Oct. 19, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 18, 2021 * 22 posts * 554 views
RaptorCDH said: Hey Everybody, So I am trying to not see a FORD Superduty when I look At my Raptor...I like Super Duty's fine...I just loVe the the once athletic look of the Gen 1 and Gen 2's....In ... Read more >>
October 19, 2021 * 25 posts * 259 views
John M said: PM me, Ill take ya'll there when you come to town. I hesitate to put it on the internet. All of our hidden gems are getting destroyed. I know you know exactly what I mean. It's ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 14 posts * 223 views
Mmm said: 2020 here. Collision assist warning came up on the dash. Problem is I dont have access to cruise control anymore. The option to take it off adaptive cruise is grayed out. I took ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 9 posts * 241 views
RaptorCDH said: Thank you...I'm hoping Specialty gets a solution soon...the Ford lights are really a waste of space...and now Ford decided to shrink the opening to prevent installation of lights ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 193 views
DFWRob said: Since day 1 of ownership the Fordpass app has not worked correctly. I can Lock/Unlock the doors and see tire pressure and oil life. THATS IT I have no journeys...Suceralert doesn't ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 152 views
K223 said: Welcome. Sounds like the truck can get down and dirty and pull its weight. Just copy the link from YouTube and hit the link to button here and paste it in. Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 334 views
devonbell said: I know this is on the Raptor forums but I work at a dealership and I have a Golden ticket GT500 available and is actually at my store not in transit. Email me if interested at ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 6 posts * 114 views
bspeed78 said: I picked up a Gen2 Raptor this weekend. Loving it! I've been in a 2015 F150 Platinum for the last 6 years and eyeing Raptors.. finally pulled the trigger. My raptor has a Cobb ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 7 posts * 163 views
Ski4Ever said: Had an emergency stopping situation the other day when traffic came to a sudden stop, and I have to admit that I feel less than excited about the amount of time/distance that it ... Read more >>
October 18, 2021 * 5 posts * 73 views
DillyDally said: Soon I will be the proud owner of a 21 Ford Raptor 35 in LF. Since I'm new to the Raptor word/forum, I thought I'd ask what fuel everyone was running. Not looking to tune it, but ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...