Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 18, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 17, 2021 * 12 posts * 198 views
smurfslayer said: +1 @Antho Also make sure you don't see any fluid leaking under the truck. Is it only doing this when 'cold', that is, when the transmission is not up to operating temperature? ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 96 views
kuuzi said: Title says it, I found 2011 Raptor 1 owner with 176k miles. The dealership (Mini cooper) doesn't have any info on the previous owner, but on the car fax it was a commercial truck ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 122 views
dblack said: I also have a Lomax. I've been happy with it. Mine does leak a little bit either from the front against the cab or the tailgate around the tailgate step. I don't usually have anything ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 4 posts * 89 views
OEDRO said: Thanks for your kind reminder, I will do it later! As a return, I give you 15% off for all auto parts at oedro.com. (code: oedro15) You can visit our official site if you're interested Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 67 views
CTK59 said: Can someone confirm whether this is an issue or operating as designed? 2020 Gen2, Sync3 - System is "on" and "Auto Climate" is turn ON; adjusting the temperature to less the outside ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 70 views
FordTechOne said: Is the truck completely stock? Tire size, nothing plugged into the OBD port, etc? P0600 sets due to aftermarket modifications (Tune, Plug in devices, etc) radio frequency or electromagnetic ... Read more >>
May 18, 2021 * 2 posts * 99 views
samuel2700 said: How much should I be paying for a used 2019/2020 stock Raptor, less than 20k miles, fully loaded truck? Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 2 posts * 58 views
Beaks said: Hey all, Recently my 2018 802a 360 camera has been showing a blue screen on the drivers side. Been around for about a week now, anyone dealt with this? Searched the forum and couldn't ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 114 views
IndianaRaptor said: Mines doesn't have the bead lock wheels. I'm interested to see what some other colors look like. I've seen a lot of bronze and titanium color even some red ones lol. I guess my ... Read more >>
May 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 91 views
II Sevv said: My icon leaves added over 1" lift on the setting they came from icon. Just food for thought Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...