Highlighted posts from Tuesday, May. 11, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 10, 2021 * 70 posts * 3,757 views
MarkM98 said: I just checked to see if the build tool has been updated on ford.com for Tremor and Raptor and its not yet. Hopefully today? I was still able to build a 2020 Raptor last night... ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 29 posts * 840 views
KAH24 said: @goblues38 I appreciate your honest post. Excellent post, and thank you for sharing. 10r80 is an outstanding OEM transmission rated well in capacity for each application. If the ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 17 posts * 575 views
mpd510 said: I have a Dealer willing to sell at MSRP if I finance with them and buy a highly inflated extended warranty. I was planning to pay cash for the truck. Is there anything that would ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 298 views
DFWRob said: Hello all - First time pickup/Raptor/new car buyer here. Wondering if I should suck it up and wait 3-4 months and buy a 22 model year. I feel like by the time I would get the truck ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 8 posts * 101 views
DS6 said: Picked up my first Raptor today, 2019 with 31k. Sad to see my 13 Jeep Wrangler go but onto bigger and better things! [image] Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 129 views
DINOZR said: I'm not in the market, but I know how obsessive you SCAB fellas can be, so thought I would pass this along. It actually doesn't feel like a crazy price, given what I've been reading ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 77 views
2011SVT said: Hi all, long time reader here first time poster. Just bought an '11 SCREW in December and love my truck. Found it pretty much stock and started my build pretty soon after. Looking ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 7 posts * 233 views
CoronaRaptor said: You know what I would check, is the nut for the cv axle, pull the dust cover off of the front hubs and make sure the nut is on tight, believe these require loctite, but @B E N ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 4 posts * 77 views
RedTailHawk said: I've seen a few threads discussing rust problems on 2011 Raptor rocker panels. Anyone else had this problem and fixed it? Any links for replacement rocker panels? Or is it just ... Read more >>
May 10, 2021 * 2 posts * 131 views
Raptor916 said: I am first on the list with my dealer for the new Raptor and I want to sell soon with how crazy Raptor prices are. I have heard people getting good prices from dealerships. How ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...