Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 15, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 14, 2021 * 32 posts * 463 views
Mr_Superbia said: Hi all, Just picked up my "New to me" 2020 Raptor. I was absolutely in love from day one. The price was great, low mileage (12k) and it had some mods that I was already planning ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 18 posts * 369 views
Spectragod said: This little guy was my bestfriend for the last 15 1/2 years, his name was Gino, we went through a few tough times together. his health got the best of him and I made a decision ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 428 views
WannabeRaptor said: Went through all the process at a local DFW dealer which indicated they'd be selling at MSRP for being local and all that BS - used their own Custom Order link and got told they'd ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 163 views
ganooch said: First time Raptor owner here, so, as usual, I want to pick your brains so I make a smart decision. I am not ordering a tonneau cover with my Gen 3 build because I will be damned ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 184 views
Perauto said: I decided to build a 21 and no roof ? ,not an issue I never order a roof just want to make sure its not standard ? Did not see it anywhere ??? Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 9 posts * 103 views
johnmh said: Oil questions can be repetitive and tiring, but here goes. When I visited my local dealer, they advised that they fill 450 hp Ratptors with 5w30 Motorcraft semi-synthetic oil, ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 252 views
blaiseam said: With over the air updates, wouldn't it be possible with the new hardware (turbos, cooling, etc) on the 2021 3.5 engine to update the power/torque over the air along side a new ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 227 views
dixonk said: I will start with not requiring me to be home and sign for a $9 package. Or if you tell me it will be delivered on Saturday that I am not still calling customer service on Wednesday ... Read more >>
June 15, 2021 * 5 posts * 76 views
AdvRap said: Last week I found a clean 20 FPB SCREW I couldn't pass on. Nicely equipped with Recaro's and CF package. Took a while but found exactly what I was looking for. Possible forum members ... Read more >>
June 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 302 views
RaptorCDH said: Good Day--So dealers are getting allocations and taking orders...including mine -2021 Leadfoot--MSRP $ 80,985- What is the latest information (ETA) for actual delivery of customer ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...