Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Jun. 08, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 07, 2021 * 14 posts * 121 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: You can reference the number listed below in your comments for voting.... After June the 14th, we will pic a name randomly and PM you for your gift card! #1 Rigid 360 Round Fog ... Read more >>
June 08, 2021 * 8 posts * 77 views
GCATX said: My son got this one from a member here. Higher miles, but very well taken care of and the price was right, paint is almost perfect. He is almost 17, and all his buddies have old ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 8 posts * 122 views
radelow said: I currently have the stock muffler with just dual turn-downs (stock exhaust pipe was ripped off offroading). Since I installed the Whipple the sound and heavy throttle whooshes ... Read more >>
June 08, 2021 * 5 posts * 96 views
Derek Matson said: Hi Guys, So I have stock 2018 17" with bead locks. Look great but I saw a nice summer setup on the road today had to have been 22"s I'm guessing and they looked real aggressive ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 89 views
RaptorRapper said: I'm looking to buy my first Raptor, but one that I came across has a different tailgate. Did this tailgate come on 2018 Raptors? I've seen others with the Black Ford Applique. ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 4 posts * 76 views
Andrew Walker said: Hello everyone, 2019 here, and my sunroof has an obnoxious rattle/rub every time I'm off road... and on horribly maintained "paved" roads alike. Full assembly is functioning, and ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 2 posts * 54 views
SoCal_raptor said: Anyone ever heard of this brand for UCA's? Looking around at different brands and came across theses - looks like a quality part and a little cheaper than comparable UCA's. Thanks. ... Read more >>
June 08, 2021 * 1 post * 161 views
DrBabbitt said: Another video with some good viewpoints of the Gen 3. Starts a 2:48 and ends at 17:10. [link] This video goes more in depth on the shocks and is a shorter version: [link] Two things ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 1 post * 12 views
FRFNewsletter said: Click here to view on the web Highlighted posts 50 Years of 4 Wheel Drive - Finally a Ford! June 06, 2021 * 7 posts * 93 views New Member Check-In New Member from Upstate SC June ... Read more >>
June 07, 2021 * 13 posts * 795 views
Rabel376 said: *UPDATE** At this point I feel like i'm just providing entertainment to the group so why not, right? The Service Manager that stated she would call every day/ every other day has ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...