Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 10, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 09, 2021 * 17 posts * 380 views
Shaggy said: I would really like to have your opinion on where to put the forum? I was thinking of create its on forum section here, as in under the Gen 3 cat, but its own forum, or does it ... Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 12 posts * 346 views
kaan94 said: Hi guys. I am a new member of this forum page. My 2018 Raptor was stolen from my garage in my condo and after speaking with the insurance I was told that they would be considering ... Read more >>
August 10, 2021 * 13 posts * 245 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: I'm going with it needs air horns.......this is going to be fun! Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 110 views
MachoSauce said: Hi all, just picked up 2019 Raptor! Technically it's for my wife as she has wanted one for as far back as I can remember but I get to drive it too lol. I've never been much of ... Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 9 posts * 92 views
WestcampTX said: Hey there guys, forgot to make this thread yesterday when I signed up, so here goes. New member looking to buy a Gen 3. I'm located near Lubbock TX, and am looking forward to driving ... Read more >>
August 10, 2021 * 5 posts * 68 views
BdotYoung said: I've been on the forum for a bit, and just brought my 18 SCREW home!! [image] Method wheels Roush CAI Cat back exhaust (looking into what brand) BakFlip tonneau Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 224 views
RaptorCDH said: Good Morning All, So I have a confirmed order with Ford Performance showing build date of 8/20 with all the options I ordered including 37 package...the blue interior looks great ... Read more >>
August 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 317 views
dc1gator said: I have searched for a video for the different exhaust sounds of the Gen 3. The only sound I have found is the aggresive mode. Have any of you heard the 4 different sounds? Read more >>
August 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 84 views
smurfslayer said: My money's on waste gate. I can't say there aren't collateral issues, but of the cam phaser sounds I've heard, this is not that. @FordTechOne has forgotten more about cam phaser ... Read more >>
August 10, 2021 * 3 posts * 52 views
NardoRap said: Just purchased my 2012 raptor wanted to know of primitive maintenance I should do. Has 89000 miles Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...