Highlighted posts from Tuesday, Aug. 03, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 03, 2021 * 25 posts * 738 views
Syberspace said: Ok... so I read a thread here noting a Raptor that was being delivered to a local dealer. Near Pittsburgh, PA. I called the dealer and was under the impression it was a retail ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 10 posts * 152 views
KODIAK said: This is under the front passenger side fender, towards the front of the truck in front of the tire. I took a bunch of aftermarket wiring out from the previous owner, and this is ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 8 posts * 105 views
Trailmaker said: Looking to see how to add a few more ponies to my truck. Wanting to get from 0 to 60 in four seconds.(For reference). I just want a little more out of my 18. Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 6 posts * 141 views
pla748 said: My post might be published in a wrong topic. there is no reply so far. [link] I got a FSA#21N03 -- CAM PHASER in my fordpass app. please help me double check this is no rattle ... Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 123 views
thrashx said: Check out this Cartel Raptor start up at 14:55 in this video. Would be funny to pull up at a dealer with this thing. Lol Read more >>
August 03, 2021 * 5 posts * 191 views
Olsen Motorsports said: Finally got tires shipped today. Don't have any experience with the Mickey's and can't really find any great reviews (I think they are too new). Now obviously no one has put them ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 80 views
Mark Gogots said: Hi All, Would anyone know or has had experience with installing Lithium-Ion batteries in our Raptors? Appears this company, Antigravity Batteries, makes a replacement size battery ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 258 views
LouK said: I honestly can't hear anything, could be because I'm trying to listen on my phone. What could be your rattle from other research I did while diagnosing my cam phaser was that it ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 2 posts * 80 views
Pat_raptor said: Has another done the 1.5 ready lift? I'm supposed to go in and do it today but now I'm not sure if I should after reading about it. I do take my gen 2 off roading pretty hard and ... Read more >>
August 02, 2021 * 5 posts * 130 views
Sanibel said: I might be interested in the Ocala event. I'll track down details. Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...