Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 23, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 22, 2021 * 15 posts * 685 views
m4can2 said: Sup guys. Bought a 21' yesterday with 35's... Two questions and have- how do I switch to Baja steering mode? Seems it won't let me.. Also, I see a lot of different info on tire ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 16 posts * 490 views
Mattfusa said: Probably a simple solution, but how do i turn on the Rigid fog lights. Tried the aux switch and didn't see it turn on. Am i missing something? Also how is the illumination? Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 14 posts * 250 views
xrocket21 said: Bolts rusted out first winter, they sent me a new set, those rusted out the second winter. Method told me they would NOT send the stainless bolts to me in Maine so I sourced them ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 12 posts * 157 views
Fat_Kid said: What's up, all? I recently ordered a Gen 3 and thought it would be prudent to join a forum where I could find answers to questions I may have. I was also hoping to see if there ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 14 posts * 172 views
John M said: I Loved both of my Gen 1's. They gave me about 250k miles of adventures (200k, 50k) between them. My Orange was my favorite that I will always regret selling :( butttt... I'm really ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 13 posts * 179 views
Mehryar said: Thanks a lot man. I got it from your location actually. St. George. Beautiful place. I drove all the way from Zion to Sedona and back to California. Did a ton of offroading. I ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 300 views
laxmike32 said: Has anyone tried using the active park assist function to parallel park or back into a spot? Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 6 posts * 218 views
YanevSMY said: I was excited to pick up my first Raptor this past Weekend and enjoyed the 600mile drive up from NC to NY. I picked up a fully loaded 37inch Raptor in Antimatter Blue 10k over ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 9 posts * 140 views
Big Papa Gecko said: So far in the Vicksburg area, I have run into two "Trail Boss" Chevys, they never want to play though. Has anyone ever gotten one to actually bite? Or maybe they are to worried ... Read more >>
September 22, 2021 * 8 posts * 131 views
MurderedOutSVT said: Welcome to FRF! Dahm good lookin truck! Love the color I was just up that way over the weekend at the rod run in pigeon forge Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...