Highlighted posts from Thursday, Sep. 02, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 01, 2021 * 14 posts * 433 views
bT3RP said: Going to be a first time Raptor owner and I placed my order yesterday (black 801A), I am optimistic about getting the new truck this year, but who knows at this point! Regardless, ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 11 posts * 364 views
Johnkn said: Anyone have large, (hopefully) high resolutions pics of clean 37 AMB trucks, especially profile shots? Most pics I've seen have either been of dirty trucks, poor lighting, odd ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 13 posts * 442 views
Jake226 said: I think I've basically made my mind up that if my dealer will allow me to switch to a MY'22 37" order (on 9/15 when the order banks open) then I'm doing that. If they say they ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 350 views
kingsingh15 said: Hey guys first post here! Been lurking for a few months! Was lucky to find a dealer order for the perfect spec at msrp last week and threw a deposit down! It just got built yesterday ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 279 views
misuracaf10 said: So my question after seeing all the initial reviews. Which one is the better high speed off-roader? The 35 or 37 option? I love my recaros on my gen2 , so I'd like to get them ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 6 posts * 88 views
TravisHTX said: I jumped on the interwebs to see who had the stock size KO2s near me for a reasonable price. But it looks like BFG discontinued the part number for the KO2s that I believe came ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 79 views
James B said: Heading out to Colorado next week from Michigan. We're planning on doing: Mosquito pass Mineral creek (then alpine loop) Imogene pass Ophir pass Has anyone done these recently ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 3 posts * 114 views
cbryant1004 said: Came across a video talking about forced induction interchillers for intercoolers and wondering if anyone in this community has done the mod on their Gen2 or if they have experience ... Read more >>
September 02, 2021 * 3 posts * 58 views
AZDezRat said: Hello all - just picked up this bad a$$ machine last Friday! This would be my first pickup truck ever - I've had a '98 Jeep XJ (for 20 years), '06 4-Runner (V8), '78 Scout and ... Read more >>
September 01, 2021 * 5 posts * 66 views
Diablo750 said: Hello all, recently purchased a new to me 2019 Supercab! Loving the truck so far even though she is considered a peasant with the lowly 800a package So far she has a Borla exhaust ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...