Highlighted posts from Thursday, Nov. 18, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
November 17, 2021 * 18 posts * 623 views
Duck said: Some have suggested, reasonably, that the unfinished Raptors have been left to sit while the parts needed are used to build others at the same because it might be more efficient ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 178 views
KC Chad said: I have an original Gen 1 Raptor and it is in mint condition with 79,000 miles. Is it considered inferior by all the new Raptor owners/enthusiasts, because of it being a 5.4, etc? Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 9 posts * 239 views
magnushouston said: So, I am ready to put an order and I noticed that the priority code is 19 and there is a line item that said "Blue interior package: $2395"...Two questions... 1...Is priority code ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 144 views
smurfslayer said: Welcome to FRF, where it's pics or you have a prius. :p There have been users reporting the start buttons cracked, and signs of damage to the button itself? If it responds to the ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 6 posts * 158 views
4everHP said: Hi all. I'm new and am looking for your insight. Let's say that I can get a dealer allocation for a new 2022 35" with priority status of 19. The dealer says this will have the ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 7 posts * 256 views
TXAG said: I made an order today with a dealer, but some of the stuff I read on here has me concerned. They did not want a deposit for my order. They showed me a build sheet and had me confirm ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 5 posts * 110 views
KlausVanWinkle said: Is the CPO inspection and warranty a joke? Or has anyone had these annoying issues and have good solves? After buying a low mileage certified preowned truck last month, I almost ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 4 posts * 157 views
gobluejd said: Just wanted to take the time to let everyone know @Specialtyperformanceparts customer service is top notch. I have bought rear Rigid SPL reverse lights, Baja Designs Lower Bumper ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 251 views
Spinothalamic said: I just got a call from my dealer that my order (10/01/21) will likely not be built as is until the third quarter of next year unless I delete the 37" performance pack. Evidently, ... Read more >>
November 17, 2021 * 3 posts * 194 views
Bubbasuwannee said: Gotta take the good with the not so good, right? [link] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...