Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 27, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 27, 2021 * 19 posts * 447 views
Dtsgli said: Heard silver colors that do this are the hardest to blend if you need any paintwork down the road for any unfortunate event that may happen. You'll be able to see the paintwork ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 265 views
taylor202 said: Anyone had any idea what a loaded 35 model is going to run MSRP wise? Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 80 views
SuburbanJake said: Hello All. Jake here checking in. I just acquired a loaded '14 screw with 97k for probably too much at 40k out the door but what the hell? 13k down made the payments pretty sweet. ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 8 posts * 116 views
TomOsiris said: Hello everyone, new to the forums. I just picked up a 2012 Raptor a few weeks ago, super-crew fully loaded. When I took the vehicle for a test drive, I gave it a decent beating ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 186 views
Roverrich said: Hi folks, just a quick question of what people have seen to be a repair cost for out of warranty cam phaser repair? I have a 2017 Raptor with 60,500mi. I had no idea that the cold ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 7 posts * 77 views
JohnyPython said: I'm getting ready to run the wires for my S1s and was wondering what everyone thinks? I was gonna go through the trouble of fishing the wires through the frame for a cleaner look. ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 5 posts * 102 views
Hagasan41 said: Received an email notification that Fumoto is looking for beta testers. Thought some of you may be interested. [link] [image] Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 4 posts * 65 views
Buy D Dip said: Hey everyone. I have a Gen 1 with 97K miles. I am going to replace the CV axles this weekend and I am wondering if I should replace the 4WD actuators too while I am at it? The ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 2 posts * 332 views
melvimbe said: Saw this mentioned in a sales thread, but didn't want to derail the thread with my stupid question that had nothing to do with the specific sale. [link] --There will be a $1000 ... Read more >>
May 26, 2021 * 6 posts * 254 views
FordTechOne said: Shift feel will always vary between ratios because the transmission is applying/releasing multiple different components with each shift to achieve the desired ratio, there are ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...