Highlighted posts from Thursday, May. 20, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
May 19, 2021 * 24 posts * 662 views
Raptorius said: I've been calling around dealerships in Northern California. The ADMs are ranging from $10k to $40k. One dealership, Downtown Ford in Sacramento told me their initial allocation ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 19 posts * 851 views
Vintage said: Gen 3 Raptor with new Lightning pics. Not sure if this was posted but thought it's a great pic of the new Raptor. Looking real nice in Velocity Blue. [image] Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 16 posts * 604 views
RaptorVette said: Hey everyone, I was just talking to my sales lady in Houston that I bought my 2019 Raptor from back in November of 2019. I bought my truck from her all over the phone including ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 131 views
Snailedit said: So I have been looking at replacing my shock. I was thinking rebuilds from TSW because stock Fox 17/18 shocks are hard to find new. However I'm not sold on rebuilds because of ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 8 posts * 193 views
melvimbe said: Offset isn't the only factor though, as the width of the wheel also matters, as does the tire you're using. As stated already, the smartest thing to do is talking to the many vendors ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 214 views
mpd510 said: So I just left the Houston Auto show. Ford didn't have a new Raptor. I spoke with the guy who was running the whole Ford exhibition (said he had been doing it for 28 years). I ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 4 posts * 54 views
radelow said: So I got my Whipple Supercharger installed last week. Everything has been running perfect. No problems whatsoever. I have put around 200 miles on it since the install with no problems. ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 6 posts * 100 views
CoronaRaptor said: Welcome to the place. Congrats on the Raptor, but post a pic of the island at least, I like pics of sandy beaches and palm trees!! Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 3 posts * 44 views
The Car Stereo Company said: i was towing a trailer coming into slc on 80 west. going downhill my abs engages almost making me crash into the vehicle next to me. did it again about 20 seconds later. the entire ... Read more >>
May 19, 2021 * 5 posts * 103 views
Badgertits said: That seems to make some sense, but the tune is tied to the vin & the vin is obviously a 2020....but maybe they didn't change that aspect? ill report back what I find out Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...