Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 24, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 23, 2021 * 12 posts * 357 views
fts said: I am overthinking this without a doubt, but let's see what y'all say... The 35" KO2s are listed at 65 lbs and 37" are listed at 69 lbs. For these calculations, I am assuming the ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 8 posts * 361 views
FitzyGoesOffroad said: Hello all! First time poster. Just got my order placed for the 21/22 Raptor. Snagged the second of 2 allocations for my dealer. Weirdly, they just straight up said the 37 package ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 8 posts * 162 views
Rick@FMS said: Having to deal with lifted raptor's that come to our shop to get it removed, its expensive to undo. The ones we see are from Rough Country, Fabtech and BDS mainly. All of them ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 7 posts * 206 views
CoronaRaptor said: It's not confusing, just edit your first post with the Price, I would also add a bit more of the options and some interior pics to your existing posts, it's easy, just press edit ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 7 posts * 112 views
CoronaRaptor said: Nice picture and no, there is not suppose to be any abnormal sounds. Have you checked to see if your iwes are in good working order? If you put the truck in 4h does the sound go ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 3 posts * 263 views
WannabeRaptor said: Hello my fellow Gen3 advocates... I appreciate everyone has or may have had a different story when calling Ford Performance, but thought I'd share mine in case it happens to you ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 5 posts * 88 views
Ski4Ever said: My main reason for switching (I have a set of BD S2 Sports mounted under my bumper now) is that I like the idea of having the DD SSC2 with the red backlight, essentially acting ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 5 posts * 124 views
rayofsi said: i have run this before, but i have since removed it and installed a switchpros sp9100. my aux panel controls the 2 triggers for the sp9100 and my headlight drl, and on/off for ... Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 74 views
Raptor911 said: So the 2021 Raptor has 3 wheel options: - Base - Beadlock - Beadlock with 37s Anyone know the offset of the wheels above? Read more >>
June 23, 2021 * 2 posts * 144 views
KevoUsmc said: you have to call around. it took me 12 different dealerships to find one that took my order at MSRP. worked out better it was a small town dealership. doubt there are any allocations ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...