Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jun. 10, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
June 09, 2021 * 23 posts * 1,207 views
SVTTrooper said: I asked Mike Levine on IG this morning if we'd FINALLY get B&P and I got our answer... about damn time! [image] Read more >>
June 10, 2021 * 6 posts * 53 views
RaptorJoe92 said: Never made this post when I got my 2010 5.4 SCAB back in March and joined the forums so figured I'd say hello! Bought it from a good friend with 144k, he's owned it since just ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 236 views
Darryl said: Park Cities Ford in Dallas is charging $15,000 over sticker for a Gen 3 Raptor. I have bought three Raptors from them and will never buy another truck from them. I can find better ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 5 posts * 108 views
Richiemitchell said: After months of searching, going back and forth between gens, and driving half a dozen trucks it is finally here. Flew to DC and picked up a Raptor to drive home smiling the whole ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 4 posts * 364 views
LPZML said: Lets start a thread if anyone has any info on dealers willing to sell at msrp and not add that insurance package? Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 5 posts * 79 views
Dane said: Did you drive it after replacing the sensor or just start the truck? I had the same sensor go out on my 2012, but it was throwing a "Check Brake system" or something like that ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 6 posts * 70 views
kidkotic2001 said: I have a 2013 Ford Raptor, recently started to hear like if something is loose on the front end. I figured it was the locking actuator and did a full test the passenger side was ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 107 views
Bracamonte said: Combed the threads for all the tire offroading/ovelanding related stuff, still just as confused. Wondering if I can stick with the stock KO2's, or is there something else I should ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 3 posts * 87 views
WynstonWolf said: So I have a question. Had a Turbosmart E BOV installed on my 19 and it worked perfectly. Never any "odd" issues. Sold the truck and then installed it in my friends 18 and now on ... Read more >>
June 09, 2021 * 2 posts * 113 views
RatRodThug said: Just out of curiosity, anyone have any sort of idea when Ford will start taking orders on the '22 R? I know they are just starting taking orders for the 21 Raptors due to shortages ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...