Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 22, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 21, 2021 * 31 posts * 888 views
ganooch said: Word on the street is that people are yelling and being rude to the FP guys when they are getting the bad news that their build dates are pushed. Come on, people. The FP team is ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 17 posts * 542 views
RaptorWhoSaysNI said: Got a quote for full coverage @ $996 annually in NJ. Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 15 posts * 264 views
smurfslayer said: Dry grass... No joke. I've been dealing with a bunch of dead trees over the last year, some I whacked, some I hired tree cutters to whack. One of them broke and fell over in my ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 7 posts * 104 views
CoronaRaptor said: Hey all, what is everybody else getting quoted for spark plugs, wires and coils? These are Canadian prices, but are these prices normal or is there a better place to get these ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 124 views
Jango said: Im currently running KN air filter but original owner installed should i upgrade to banks ram air ? Thanks, JH Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 69 views
DESTROY said: Owned it for 8 years , all oem so far. I beat the s... out of it once in a while in sandpits. 160k(km). New oem fox 4 years ago. New wheels june 2021. Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 4 posts * 66 views
Spooky said: So yeah, I just started the process for a new order from Ford. I chose the 801A Package in Velocity Blue....no moon roof. Since I found a dealership willing to order it at MSRP, ... Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 64 views
John M said: I had to "Stretch" out on my into the cove :) [image] Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 5 posts * 61 views
John M said: 0400 Wake Up to try and catch some that "Golden Hour" light at the Cove... :) [image] Read more >>
July 21, 2021 * 6 posts * 212 views
RaptorJoe92 said: Excited to hear your thoughts! There's some chatter in the other thread about software still being developed for the new model, owner of the company sent out a link for people ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...