Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 15, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 14, 2021 * 18 posts * 214 views
911 Crazy said: So I have finally booked my place at Raptor Assault October 4-5. I am taking my 11 year old boy with me for quite the adventure. First stop is in Columbus, Ohio to attend an OSU ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 12 posts * 148 views
ChicagoRaptor17 said: Anyone's OEM lug nuts have a swelling problem? Getting mine replaced at dealer right now because the lug nuts are swelled up and the wrench cannot fit around them. Not super expensive ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 17 posts * 294 views
nick0331 said: Recently I hit a landscaping boulder in the highway larger than a mini fridge dead on the passenger side. It went all the way under the truck as I was going approx 65mph. Luckily ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 166 views
Dirtypope said: Does anyone experiencing same problem. I got xm radio and curet sync version is 3.4 I never updated new version of maps. I'm not sure if this is an issue Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 8 posts * 107 views
Shark said: My passenger side rear fender flare has got some pretty deep gouges in it and I want to either repair or replace it. I found the part at Tasca for $300 but was wondering if these ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 227 views
Vicky said: Hi, I'm looking for an allocation for with a performance package at great deal. if you know where to find it, please let me know. Thank you! Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 6 posts * 124 views
MTF said: Nice find, congratulations. @NovoI just want to let you know, there is no such thing as a Ford Factory Roush. Could this Raptor have been sent straight to Roush for a SC kit and ... Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 205 views
Raptor911 said: Some of you guys have a July 19th build week ... you should be able to see your online window sticker now. Can you check? Curious if Raptors are coming off the production line. Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 4 posts * 183 views
Ragnar said: Thought it would be fun to start a poll to see what everyone ordered. I went with a 35. Read more >>
July 14, 2021 * 5 posts * 66 views
MurderedOutSVT said: After much searching around, best I can find is equal arguments for Moroso and JLM. Sooooo....I need some direction. Better kit opinions? Do Both come with mounts? Seen alot of ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...