Highlighted posts from Thursday, Jul. 08, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
July 07, 2021 * 23 posts * 727 views
Chuck D said: My original order was CO, I changed it after seeing a truck at the dealer in Iconic. My friend has a antimatter blue F150, it gets dirty when you look at it. Since I live in Colorado ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 12 posts * 395 views
laxmike32 said: All, I need some advice. I have a very good problem. I have two 37" tire trucks available to me. I need to get some input on how I should proceed. The first truck I have on order ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 9 posts * 709 views
GiantSalmon said: These are a few of the only one's I have been able to find not showing the Racaro Blue. Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 8 posts * 81 views
RapidRedGEN2DFW said: Well I actually purchased my 2020 Rapid Red Gen 2 back in March right before the prices went absolutely crazy. I've been on here for a while but never formally introduced myself. ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 89 views
racingtodreams yt said: Hello, my YouTube is racing to dreams I hope some of you like my content going to be doing a svc skid plat install very soon. Ask any questions Im knowledgeable but am also looking ... Read more >>
July 08, 2021 * 6 posts * 82 views
Oldfart said: I towed my landscape trailer for the first time today. Every time I stopped, I got a light on the dash that said my left trailer light has failed. If I pressed OK, it would turn ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 5 posts * 76 views
SKB said: Long time listener, first time caller. I just bought a used 2020 2 weeks ago that has 18k miles on the clock. I checked all the recalls, as many fluids as I could access, and the ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 63 views
dhanni848 said: I know there are many other threads on this, but not sure where to go from here as I have read almost all of them. Last week replaced alternator after battery light came on and ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 7 posts * 129 views
2slo4u said: no need to go to Ford for a new set of Fox shocks. I just went through the same process you are going through. I ended up purchasing the fronts from Rockauto.com for $800'ish and ... Read more >>
July 07, 2021 * 6 posts * 125 views
FordTechOne said: Flushing is only necessary if the coolant is contaminated. Here's the drain and refill procedure. Drain: 1. Remove the pressure relief cap 2. Connect a hose to drain the coolant. ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...