Highlighted posts from Thursday, Dec. 16, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 16, 2021 * 13 posts * 411 views
bruin1md said: Newbie to this forum --I've been cross shopping these two trucks for some time and I've briefly driven a Gen 2 raptor several months ago and recently drove a new 2021 fully loaded ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 13 posts * 542 views
pzariwala said: Guys that have received your trucks from dearborn, what are the shipping times like to get to Texas dealers? My 2022 800A got shipped via railcar 12/14/21 and ETA to my dealer ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 400 views
wc901 said: Keeping fingers crossed that this trend continues, but today as I searched dealers around me in different major cities, I noticed inventory on Fords website of Raptors popping. ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 11 posts * 132 views
REX111 said: I've noticed that when using 4a and turning left or right I always hear a pop noise coming from the front left of the truck. This noise doesn't happen when in 2H. I've include ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 8 posts * 266 views
ArisDiaz said: I'm seeing if someone can help me identify what model this corner light is. I believe the brand is KC. Pics are attached. The LED burnt out and I'm trying to replace it. If you ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 7 posts * 122 views
simaster said: I was out of town and I apparently left my driving lights on. Unfortunately by the time we found out, the battery was dead. I replaced the battery when I got home. I forgot to ... Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 4 posts * 120 views
Jeff550 said: Springs wont make the tires fit. Suspension travel is the same. if they dont fit on low, they wont fit with an added ride height. Read more >>
December 15, 2021 * 3 posts * 117 views
Humberto80 said: Should the center console have the Raptor stamped on it. Seen some with it. Mine doesn't Read more >>
December 16, 2021 * 3 posts * 92 views
KrautKabbage said: I've finally got all the parts sourced. If anybody is legitimately interested please let me know. I won't ask for any payment until I have all the parts assembled and ready to ... Read more >>
December 16, 2021 * 5 posts * 102 views
Specialtyperformanceparts said: Here are some really cool photos I shot while putting together video. Lots of cool new videos coming on the new light kits, hardware and installs. Enjoy the pics... [image] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...