Highlighted posts from Thursday, Dec. 02, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
December 01, 2021 * 34 posts * 1,223 views
MarkM98 said: Im sure folks here know about the YouTuber Ben Hardy. He just put out a video about 5 things he dislikes about his Gen 3 Raptor. To me it seems like he is whining and not greatful ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 23 posts * 478 views
ChaseH said: We need bumpers ASAP!! I cant take it! You guys know what we want! Pro style!!!! I love the ADD guys but give us the goods, not the giant Stealth and Bomber bumpers. I spoke with ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 15 posts * 719 views
LPZML said: Placed my order back on june 14th that **** was never built waited and waited! placed a new order back in oct when the 22 raptor orders began and not a single hope for anything. ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 16 posts * 187 views
robo619 said: Hello all. New to the forum but not to Raptors. Traded up and got a Lead foot Gen 3. Drives so much better than the other gens IMO. I'm located in San Diego. Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 18 posts * 292 views
Januch09 said: Hey guys, I was installing a set of RPG's on a '21 Raptor today and when I went to put the axle back in, the head bolt snapped off. A new axle is on nationwide back order with ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 10 posts * 522 views
Fat_Kid said: I received a message about a month ago from a dealer here in Houston that said they placed an order for me. They did so without my asking them to, so I just shrugged it off. I ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 8 posts * 426 views
Dentworx54 said: I have had 3 gen 1's and a gen2. Just got the gen 3. I have 400lbs of tool boxes in the back and it squats bad. The same boxes as what was in my gen1. Gen 3 payload is 150lbs more. ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 8 posts * 100 views
b-mack said: I'm hoping someone has an idea for this one: My 2020 has a little over 20k and has never had a single issue with the engine. Today, after the truck was pretty warm but not driven ... Read more >>
December 01, 2021 * 7 posts * 156 views
Canuck714 said: Sometimes I just hate the amount of electrical BS that is in these trucks. Contrary to what all the codes say.. I changed the wheel speed sensors and bingo.... Everything works. ... Read more >>
December 02, 2021 * 4 posts * 113 views
TunaSmell said: Attached is my build I hope to be able to place an order for. Please advise if I may have overlooked something important. Highlights of options selected: Leadfoot 801A 37 Package, ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...