Highlighted posts from Thursday, Aug. 12, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
August 11, 2021 * 17 posts * 332 views
CoronaRaptor said: I can't think of anything to argue with you about with that statement. Scabs are better off-road, on road, they are lighter, faster and get so much better gas mileage. And who ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 20 posts * 373 views
Frank N said: There are two clips on this thread one is the tick tock one and one is from road and track... The tick tock one is obviously the V6 and Sure makes me think that they edited the ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 8 posts * 118 views
kalob123 said: [image] New Raptor owner After being a Ford F-350 guy for many years. Love the true it's a 202 with 6500 miles on it. Added a few things but my first issue with it is upfitter ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 9 posts * 152 views
WestcampTX said: Looks like this one will be a big ole nope from me. Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 65 views
ncart said: Hello all, I am a newly converted Raptor owner of about two weeks now. I originally went the "safe" route and purchased a 2021 Tundra TRD Pro, but found myself looking at modifications, ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 11 posts * 321 views
nealhoney said: I found a dealer to essentially purchase my truck from me. I have a contract with them where I can leave my cash with the dealer and use it as "trade" towards a new vehicle. If ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 6 posts * 197 views
nikhsub1 said: So I have a 2018 with just under 30k miles on it. Mostly used for urban assault duty in Los Angeles. Off roaded sparingly for no other reason than time... Pretty modified - Goosetune, ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 10 posts * 103 views
modyy22 said: Hello guys I have a 2011 f150 6.2 svt raptor, my torque converter is bad, slipping and making a noise and I need to change it but the mechanic is telling to also change the valve ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 7 posts * 594 views
combatninja said: I wouldn't call that a hood 'scoop'. Those usually shove air into the engine bay. This is clearly the reverse. It is also clearly 22% more bro-tastic than the Gen2 extractor. So, ... Read more >>
August 11, 2021 * 4 posts * 105 views
metalwhiz said: Don't care for the guy, but he has good taste in trucks! [link] Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...