Highlighted posts from Sunday, Sep. 05, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
September 04, 2021 * 51 posts * 2,058 views
Raptor37 said: She came in last night! Good news: TRUCK IS here! Wait is over, sort of... Unfortunate news: Labor day weekend so I can't get truck off the lot until the service department is ... Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 19 posts * 262 views
aircooledTOM said: Good morning gentlemen, With my current tune, I've roasted my back tires a bit. I'm considering replacing them (and upgrading the fronts) with 37s. I plan on running the stock ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 4 posts * 257 views
wweaver said: Not looking good for us still sitting unscheduled . No scheduling this week and shifts being reduced. 2022 here we come it looks like. Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 80 views
RRRaptorFun said: Here's the part number of the bulb you'll need: FL3Z-13466-B Once you've determined the position of the bulb for maximum brightness...simply apply some superglue to the raised ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 5 posts * 63 views
Donovan said: Hello! So when I was doing spark plugs, I accidentally pull the pins out the back of the connector that goes to the crank case pressure sensor . I think it's the crank case, because ... Read more >>
September 05, 2021 * 5 posts * 270 views
smurfslayer said: That street princess has definitely been babied. someone's going to be the lucky beneficiary. Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 5 posts * 92 views
killswitch engage said: The end I need is on the Recon lights to mate to the factory harness pictured above. It's not a factory connector. So I'd need to find a scrap truck with Recon lights or another ... Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 3 posts * 57 views
greatone99 said: What I did was disconnect the sub and rear speakers , then I could really tell the the difference . 60-70 hpf seems to sound the best .same setting for the sub as well with the ... Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 1 post * 80 views
bchurchill27 said: I want to be in a squad too!! :banana-mario: Anyway, hoping we get build dates pretty soon. I've been checking with FP weekly and my build week was assigned 7/20 and has never ... Read more >>
September 04, 2021 * 1 post * 64 views
Nex said: I am starting this thread to keep track of the build on my 2018 lead foot gray Gen 2. I just picked up the truck 2 days ago and have found out that it already has Geiser front ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...