Highlighted posts from Sunday, Oct. 17, 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRFNewsletter

Reaction score
Click here to view on the web
Highlighted posts
October 16, 2021 * 26 posts * 700 views
birdieman said: The description from Ford Performance: - Ford Performance Parts Black Lug Nuts use Physical Vapor Deposition technology (PVD) which provides a scratch and wear resistant finish ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 17 posts * 610 views
jeenyus said: So after waiting for what seems like forever for my truck to show up, I checked the tracker like I do every morning and today was finally the day. It said delivered. I get all ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 9 posts * 339 views
Ccrochet said: A 10 year long dream came true today... Finally got me a Raptor! When this truck came out in 2010 I was instantly a fan but it was never a viable option... Big shout of to Scott ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 395 views
dhdcf said: Just noticed that my passenger front door is warped. Ive not come across this before on any of my rides. I've attached a pic of it, and the driver"s side for comparison. Is this ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 11 posts * 159 views
Muchmore said: So my little town had a "Fall Fest" today with a car show and some rides for the kids. I have been working on building a Traxxis X-Maxx with a ProLine body to match my truck. Soooooo ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 10 posts * 119 views
chasegrabill said: [image] I am the proud owner of a new Gen3 Rapid Red / 801A / 35". I purchased the Raptor down the road from me at Koons Falls Church, Va for 10k ADM which I'm not happy about ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 266 views
Jcc6600 said: Finally got to use the cruise control. Not sure if anyone has had similar issues. But if both my hands are not on the wheel I get 3 warnings then the cruise shuts off. Only way ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 8 posts * 330 views
Stojanowski said: Ok about a week out you should be able to pull your window sticker... The blend date on the sticker should be the day you truck starts down the line... Couple days after blend ... Read more >>
October 17, 2021 * 8 posts * 82 views
T8ter said: Hey, all! I've always wanted a Raptor, but budget or timing never worked for me. I called at least 20 dealers before order banks opened in the summer and had no luck trying to ... Read more >>
October 16, 2021 * 7 posts * 107 views
tone2020 said: got a 2020 Raptor today - love it so far -- EXCEPT the range .... wtf? less than 350 miles? 300 miles there in my SCREW 2011 titan 5.6 V8 - 15.8 mpg (cai and higher flow than stock ... Read more >>
header-logo-small.png

Continue reading...